Beautiful Australian Timber and Oak Timber Flooring, pre-finished for no fuss installation.
Engineered timber flooring are manufactured (man-made) timber boards, often made with an MDF or a plywood substrate with either a solid timber or timber veneer surface. Engineered floors are laid over the existing solid floor, such as tiles, concrete, timber floorboards, plywood, particle board or cork and are installed on underlay, which provides good noise insulation. Because engineered floors aren’t nailed down like conventional floorboards, any movement in the boards is spread across the entire floor, which makes gaps less likely to appear. Easy to install they are a cheaper alternative to solid timber flooring.
Engineered Timber Floors Features and Benefits
- Extensive range of beautiful Australian hardwood species sourced from forests sustainably managed
- Tough, durable and extremely stable product using some of the hardest timbers and premium UV cured, scratch resistant acrylic coating providing longer wear
- Hardwood top layer can be re-sanded
- Easily sound insulated for apartment and commercial applications using acoustic underlays.
- Pre-finished and easy to install, avoiding minimal mess, fumes and hassles
- Crafted in longer lengths to showcase beautiful lines and unique grain patterns
- Comes in a number of width styles and grades to suit your requirements and style
We sell Australian Timber and Oak Timber Flooring.