Rubber flooring is a durable solution for a variety of projects.
Rubber flooring that is practical and suitable for both residential and commercial application including gyms, healthcare, retail, office and educational facilities.
Rubber Flooring Features and Benefits
- Rubber flooring is strong, tough, and resilient against a variety of conditions
- Is generally low maintenance and generally requires no more than the use of a mop and warm clean water.
- Despite it’s commercial grade durability, rubber flooring is quite soft to the touch which can be important for helping to relieve stress fatigue associated with standing or walking for long periods of time
- Rubber flooring is nonporous making it water resistant. This makes it a popular floor for wet environments such as bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms
- It is resistant to burns left from cigarette butts and other small heat sources. It is also non toxic, and will not release noxious fumes into the air in case of fire.
- It has sound properties reducing noise from walking and rolling carts by up to 18 decibels.
- It offers countless colour, pattern and texture options for great design options but also adding traction to the floor, making it more slip resistant in wet areas.
Resilient, functional, design options with great choices is colour and texture.